- It might be a nice way to write components.
- @jmaguirrei for simplicity mobx-react turns the components into classes.
- I noticed that the only reason to write class-like components is often having local state.
- I am building a collaborative app and I am wondering if it’s possible to have almost just pure functions with React & Mobx, that means, no React State at all (only mobx state) and as few as possible lifecycle methods from React (for example to scroll to the bottom of a list when the component is mounted/updated).
- At facebook say that future performance improvements are coming if you use this pattern for your components.
Read the full article, click here.
@mweststrate: “Nice idea for state*full* function components? #reactjs #mobx”
mobx-react – React bindings for MobX
As a much as it can Functional programming with React & Mobx · Issue #69 · mobxjs/mobx-react · GitHub