- Overall, React Native looks very promising and brings the mobile app development to a new level within our team.
- As a native iOS developer, I strongly doubted using web technologies to build mobile apps because of my previous experiences with tools like PhoneGap.
- We’re always looking for talented engineers, designers, and other roles to join our team!
- When we started building the iOS app, the performance of the chat’s scroll view wasn’t satisfactory, especially for some active chat groups.
- Although our iOS “team” is usually just me, the iOS app is still able to catch up with the lightning speed of our web and desktop development.
Read the full article, click here.
@fanghaochen: “My one year journey with React Native.”
When I interviewed for the iOS developer opening at Discord last spring, the tech lead Stanislav told me:
Using React Native: One Year Later — Discord Engineering