- Program aborted 161221 20:35:00 mysqld_safe mysqld from pid file /var/lib/mysql/martin.cr.pid ended 161221 20:50:32 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/lib/mysql 2016-12-21 20:50:32 140464028563488 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld (mysqld 10.1.20-MariaDB) starting as process 3489 …
- You can use the following information to find out where mysqld died.
- 2016-12-21 20:56:51 140139510470688 [Note] mysqld: Aria engine: starting recovery recovered pages: 0% 10% 20% 30% 40%161221 20:56:51 [ERROR] mysqld got signal 11 ; This could be because you hit a bug.
- Server version: 10.1.20-MariaDB key_buffer_size=536870912 read_buffer_size=2097152 max_used_connections=0 max_threads=1001 thread_count=0 It is possible that mysqld could use up to key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_threads = 10795087 K bytes of memory Hope that’s ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.
- Use the myisamcheck tool to ‘repair’ the MyISAM tables.
While trying to repair a corrupted table which it stuck at optimizing stage for 12 hours, my smartness went ahead and rebooted the server
@ng_real_ninja: Mariadb won’t start after hard reboot #angularjs #reactjs
# # This group is read both both by the client and the server # use it for options that affect everything # [client-server] [mysqld] port = 3306 default-storage-engine = aria aria-pagecache-buffer-size = 1024M skip_name_resolve skip-networking bulk_insert_buffer_size = 8M connect_timeout = 10 interactive_timeout = 50 query_cache_type = 0 query_cache_limit = 10M query_cache_min_res_unit = 2k query_cache_size = 0 table_open_cache = 2048 thread_stack = 256K transaction_isolation = REPEATABLE-READ read_buffer_size = 2M read_rnd_buffer_size = 16M sort_buffer_size = 8M table_cache = 4096 join_buffer_size = 10M key_buffer_size = 512M max_allowed_packet = 16M bulk_insert_buffer_size = 64M myisam_recover_options = BACKUP, FORCE myisam_sort_buffer_size = 128M myisam_max_sort_file_size = 5G thread_cache_size = 1024 max_heap_table_size = 64M tmp_table_size = 64M thread_handling = pool-of-threads wait-timeout = 30 interactive-timeout = 30 concurrent_insert = 2 net_buffer_length = 2K wait_timeout = 300 host_cache_size = 2000 max_connections = 1000 # # include all files from the config directory # !includedir /etc/my.cnf.d