- Storage is a React component that subscribes to events and calls setState() whenever an event happens.
- Every subscribed key will be passed to the children function along with setItem() and setItems() .
- Also you can pass initialValues as an object, subscribe an array of keys and use setItems(obj) instead individual setItem() s.
- The usage is simple, you subscribe to keys and call setItem() to update them.
- setItem(key, value) is the method that dispatch events.
I really love Redux and MobX, but I wanted to build something more declarative.
I'm using it in production and didn't found any problems so far, so I wanted to share my idea.
Storage is a React component tha…
@survivejs: Lightweight State Management Library built with #reactjs by @hnordt
Lightweight State Management Library built with React – Show and Tell – React Discuss