- I’ll be starting with compiling with Babel using Webpack and also some bonus Browserify sample files.
- Feel free to check out my sample Gulp file and package file .
- You could also use Webpack to compile SCSS or LESS, but in this case I needed to compile into a legacy CSS file, and I was already familiar with Gulp.
- I recently started using Webpack to compile my JS, so feedback on the subject is always welcome.
- ‘s where I got tied up for a little bit-trying to keep Webpack watching my JSX files while also wanting to utilize Gulp to watch and compile some legacy SCSS I had written.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Lessons learned as a #ReactJS newbie:”
Some of the not-so-obvious lessons learned with ReactJS, starting with Compiling JSX into ECMAS.
Lessons Learned as a React Newbie — Purple, Rock, Scissors — Medium