- The render method is the only required spec for creating a component, but there are several lifecycle methods & specs we can use that are mighty helpful when you actually want your component to do anything.
- Every component has a state object and a props object.
- shouldComponentUpdate – Return value determines whether component should update.
- We can use the createClass method to create custom component classes.
- When using the ReactDOM’s render method above, our first argument is the component we want to render, and the second is the DOM node it should mount to.
Read the full article, click here.
IntroductionToday we are going to kick off the first installment in a new series of tutorials, Learning React, that will focus on becoming proficient…
Learning React.js: Getting Started and Concepts