- Coding for browsers becomes a whole lot easier with latest version of the ECMAScript programming language.
- The tutorial will start with the general fundamentals of ES2015, after which the student will be lead into understanding the features and concepts that the new version offers.
- ES2015 is the sixth edition of the language offering fancy new features over the preceding versions.
- The latest versions brings with it much awaited changes such as new syntax for writing more complex applications, new modules, classes, iterators, loops, expressions, arrow functions, etc.
- The idea behind the release of the new version is to simplify the process of creating more complex applications and websites, allowing for more futuristic technologies to take place now.
Read the full article, click here.
@react_devv: “Learn To Build Apps With ECMAScript ES2015 SkgxWMfbV
Coding for browsers becomes a whole lot easier with latest version of the ECMAScript programming language. The most popular programming language gets a new version!
Learn To Build Apps With ECMAScript ES2015 Udemy Coupon 50%