- Overall, the enhancement gives images a more vibrant appearance.
- Resizes the image to fit within the width and height boundaries without cropping or distorting the image.
- For our image hosting and real-time processing – we are using imgix to serve our photo uploads, and manipulate them on the fly.
- Go ahead and open up the imgix Image API documentation to see what other cool things can be do on-the-fly with imgix.
- Control the output density of your image.
Read the full article, click here.
@nickparsons: “Learn how to build an Instagram style app with Imgix, React, and Redux: #reactjs @imgix”
This is the 5th post for Cabin, the React & Redux Example App Tutorial series created by Stream. The final result of following this series is your own feature-rich, scalable social network app built with React and Redux!
Cabin – React & Redux Example App – imgix – The Stream Blog