- Needless to say my first attempt was a failure, some days I would be stuck fixing bugs, other days I was trying to implement features that were totally unnecessary.
- It is something you guys can take, and extend to no end, or even just read through and get a feel for React.
- After some thought I took off my armbands and threw away my ever reliant floats, I decided to jump in the deep end of React JS.
- In the end I am proud to say I finished it.
- CreativeTech Dev / Gamer / Calisthenic Athlete / “Creativity is a habit”
Read the full article, click here.
@OpenCoconut: “#Leaning and jumping in the deep end of #Reactjs, good input by Denzil Blade #webdev 📖 🤓”
So its been a few months on from my very first blog entry Front End Dev — Running before you can walk which touched on adopting new Front…
React JS— Learning to Swim — Frontend Weekly — Medium