- You will create a rapid feedback development environment that runs linting and tests, transpiles ES6 to ES5, starts up Express as a webserver, opens the application, and hot reloads changes every time you hit save and deploys with a single command.
- 0m 43s Create Initial Components 3m 16s Create App Layout 1m 23s Configure Routing 1m 47s Update Entry Point 3m 9s Create Styles 0m 41s Create Header 4m 30s Create Course Page 2m 46s Summary 0m 21s
- 2m 35s Async Library Options 3m 18s Thunk Overview 1m 9s Mock API Setup 3m 34s Remove Inline Form 1m 54s Add Thunk to Store 1m 4s Create Load Courses Thunk 4m 7s Action Naming Conventions 0m 56s Load Courses in Reducer 0m 47s Dispatch Action on Page Load 2m 15s Create Course List Component 3m 26s Summary 0m 49s
- 1m 37s Other Ways to Create Components 0m 35s Container vs. Presentation Components 3m 22s Summary 0m 57s
- 0m 40s Testing Connected React Components 12m 51s Testing mapStateToProps 4m 27s Testing Action Creators 1m 57s Testing Reducers 5m 15s Testing Thunks 6m 13s Testing the Store 5m 32s Summary 0m 35s
Read the full article, click here.
@housecor: “It’s live! React & Redux in ES6 just published on Pluralsight!
Learn how to use Redux, React Router, and ES6 to build a real world app with React.
Building Applications with React and Redux in ES6