- You can provide React the values for the initial state using the getInitialState function.
- Is a more complex example showing default values, provided to React by using the getDefaultProps function, which are later overwritten by the component usage.
- State: Container object for mutable data for example used with input controls.
- Uncontrolled controls: Form components rendered without a value (or checked) prop.
- On every data change React re-renders the entire component in memory then uses a diff to apply a patch for what has changed in the DOM.
Read the full article, click here.
Instagram and Facebook have come up with a FrontEnd client library that uses a virtual DOM diff implementation for ultra-high performance. This works by comparing DOM changes in memory to calculate a patch required to update the DOM:
Insights of a Full Stack developer: React.js Concepts