- const React = require ( ‘ React ‘ );
- * Use `SwipeableListView.getNewDataSource()` to get a data source to use,
- // Callback method to render the view that will be unveiled on swipe
- * – It ensures that at most 1 row is swiped open (auto closes others)
- * SwipeableRow can be used independently of this component, but the main
Read the full article, click here.
@matzatorski: “🔥 If you’re looking for swipe-to-delete ListView component, RN folks built experimental SwipeableListView!”
react-native – A framework for building native apps with React.
react-native/SwipeableListView.js at master · facebook/react-native · GitHub