- Run in production connected to default bucket
- Create a bucket on Cosmic JS. 2.
- Sign up for Cosmic JS to add your own bucket, and edit the config.js file to point to your bucket.
- npm start open http://localhost:3000
cosmicapp-voting-app – A voting app built using React, MobX and Cosmic JS
@cosmic_js: Here’s the #code for the Voting App: #github #reactjs #mobx #bootstrap #cloud #json #cms…
A voting app that uses React for UI, MobX for state management, React Router for smooth view transitions, Cosmic JS for the CMS API, React Bootstrap for the frontend framework, Shorti for easy inline styles. View the demo here.
It’s easy to create your own polls. All you have to do is:
1. Create a bucket on Cosmic JS.
2. Find the Voting App in the Apps section of your bucket.
3. Install the voting app.
4. Deploy your app to the web
file to point to your bucket.
You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.