- Handling React Forms with Mobx Observables
- I don’t need an onChange handler in my form component anymore.
- The form data and the input value is updated through an onChange handler.
- We simply have to pass a submit handler to the form component.
- We imported the asForm HOC and wrapped the address component, indicating which props has the form data.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Handling #ReactJS forms with Mobx observables:”
Learn a single approach to handle React forms with Mobx observables without using an already existing form library. Advanced techniques and patterns inside.
Handling React Forms with Mobx Observables