- The best IDE for TypeScript should be a single npm install away.
- The singular purpose of removing all barriers of entry into TypeScript.
- Easy to install npm install alm -g
- The project is also a demonstration on real world usage TypeScript + React + Redux + Socket IO + Radium (CSS in TypeScript) + CodeMirror.
- If you want to experiment with these head on to the source code 🌹
Read the full article, click here.
@basarat: “Great progress on migrating #TypeScript to #Microsoft #Monaco 🌹
The single piece of software you need to be kickass with TypeScript
ALM : An IDE just for TypeScript