- As the team at Apollo Stack has been working with GraphQL to build a data stack for modern applications, we’ve run into more and more people who are excited about what GraphQL has to offer – whether they’re using it in their products or extending it with tooling of their own.
- Make It Open – a series of tutorials on what a real app looks like if you’re using multiple projects from the GraphQL ecosystem together, based on the F8 conference app.
- Sashko followed with a talk about how Apollo Client makes it easy to build a full stack app using GraphQL.
- The first talk came from Syrus Akbary, who created Graphene , a library that lets you use GraphQL in Python.
- Not only did we get a look into where each individual project is going, but we got everyone together afterwards for a panel to discuss the past, present and future of GraphQL’s community.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “GraphQL in 2016: A growing ecosystem #ReactJS”
Videos from our first meetup.
GraphQL in 2016: A Growing Ecosystem — Building Apollo — Medium