- Hides most of the code of web application using two way data binding.
- Sends only important information on the webpage to the server to develop faster and more interactive web applications.
- An awesome user experience not only allows users to interact effectively with the website functionality but also retains them for longer.
- Allows user to develop apps using standard web APIs in all major mobile OS.
- UI Kit – It is most often used framework to develop iOS applications.
Want to create lasting user experience for your website users? Here is the list of tools and technologies that can help you.
@readybytes: Frontend Tech forCool #UX
@angularjs @jquery @getuikit @vuejs @reactjs @semanticui @phonegap
User Experience of a website plays vital role in its success. An awesome user experience not only allows users to interact effectively with the website functionality but also retains them for longer. In this blog, I am going to list few tools and technologies that we, the team ReadyBytes uses to craft wonderful web solutions for our customers and get their accolades.
HTML5 – It is a markup language used for describing contents and appearance of web pages. It is fifth and latest version of HTML.
CSS – Cascading Style Sheet is a style sheet language which adds value to presentation of a document by adding fonts, color, background images, height, width, lines, margins and many more.
Semantic UI – The technology to make the web more intelligent and intuitive about how to serve user’s needs.
UI Kit – It is most often used framework to develop iOS applications. It is equivalent of Application Kit framework for OS X development.
Material Design – A UI kit developed by google that acts as a design language.
Bootstrap – It is free and open source front end web framework for designing responsive websites and applications.
Angular JS – It is an open source web application framework for dynamic web pages.
Phonegap – Software development framework used to develop mobile applications.
Ionic – It is a free and open source SDK for mobile app development.
Hope this list would help you construct a website with a wonderful UI. Which tools and technologies do you use often to jazz up user interface and create a lasting experience for users? Do share your favorites in comments below. We would love to know and explore those.