- And there is some potential to share some code across platforms, but you won’t be able to build truly cross-platform apps without introducing a cross-platform layer atop React Native.
- The place where software developers hang out.
- Hashnode is a community of passionate software developers who love to stay up-to-date, relevant and connected.
- React Native’s motto is “learn once, write anywhere”, implying that it’s not for building cross-platform apps, but it brings some overlap to the skill sets required to build native-ish mobile apps across multiple platforms.
- Cross platform, yes, but might be different from what you think.
Read the full article, click here.
@Hashnoder: “Do you think React Native is the future of mobile app development?
There has been lot of hype and increasing adoption of React Native seen over the internet in last couple of months. In the React-Europe conference – the re. Tagged with ReactJS,React Native.
Is React Native going to be a future of cross-platform Mobile Development?