- The user might be adding/removing users from a group; s/he might be creating groups; s/he might be starting a new chat, and what not.
- It’s a blazingly fast store for data which is ever changing.
- You would also need the following tables for managing logins (sessions), chats (chat sessions), and chat groups (group sessions).
- You need to realise that if your Redis store for the login_sessions goes down, people can just login again: no problem; if the store for chat_sessions , or group_sessions goes down, your users will be angry.
- give the session token to the backend
Read the full article, click here.
@Hashnoder: “Designing the architecture of a service like slack.
I personally vision-impaired(very badly). However, I think I can use more advanced technologies to make vision-impaired people’s life better.
Here is my id. Tagged with Meteor,ReactJS,NodeJS,System Architecture.
Architecture: How will you design the architecture of a service like slack?