- Props Proxy: The HOC manipulates the props being passed to the WrappedComponent W ,
- We also pass through the props that the HOC receives the name Props Proxy .
- Parent Components are just React Components that have some children.
- A Higher Order Component is just a React Component that wraps another one.
- Parent Components can be used freely in an Elements tree, they are not restricted to once per Component class as HOCs are.
Read the full article, click here.
@dan_abramov: “Deep writeup by @franleplant on higher order components in @reactjs”
AbstractThis post is targeted to advanced users that want to exploit the HOC pattern. If you are new to React you should probably start by reading React’s …
React Higher Order Components in depth — Medium