- Chrome is awesome and allows me to put breakpoints on certain lines so I can see what’s going on.
- First step is to open your app with Chrome.
- Let’s go ahead and put a breakpoint on line 15.
- It’s time for the Sources tab to take over.
- Source maps are basically a representation of your code before it was bundled.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Debug #ReactJS with Chrome:”
I’ve noticed that the majority of good articles start with some sort of story or joke. Watch for revisions cause I may add one of those…
Debugging React with Chrome — Medium