- Redux: Normalizing the State Shape
- Redux: Supplying the Initial State
- Redux: Persisting the State to the Local Storage
- Redux: Updating the State with the Fetched Data
- We will learn how to start a Redux app with a previously persisted state, and how it merges with the initial state specified by the reducers.
Read the full article, click here.
@wiwer77: “[Course] #ReactJS: Building React Applications with Idiomatic #Redux”
This course will pick up where we left off with the [Redux Fundamentals course](https://egghead.io/series/getting-started-with-redux). If you haven’t watched that yet, you are highly encouraged to do so!
You are about to learn practical production ready techniques for building your React and Redux applications. You will explore advanced state management, middleware, React Router integration, and other common problems you are likely to encounter while building applications for your clients and customers.
Even if you have already spent time studying Redux, this course will show you better practices straight from the library’s creator Dan Abramov.
Building React Applications with Idiomatic Redux