- Add responsive behaviour exactly where you want it, with the flexibility to create fixed non-responsive layouts or layout sections.
- WebUI includes a flexbox module as well as a traditional grid system by default, as it is recommended to make use of both to provide maximum flexibility and browser support.
- WebUI uses a 20 column grid system to create grid layouts.
- Here is a quick example of a shared layout structure with a container and some rows and columns: – – The respond-bp-3-under class on the columns will cause the form to re-render for a mobile screen size at the medium breakpoint.
- Responsive gutters can be used with any container type or on any row type, but should not be used directly on columns, so there is no problem with placing containers inside columns and applying responsive gutters to the containers.
GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
@asyncdesign: Coming in WebUI 8.0.0
WebUI ship list so far.
Can be downloaded from repo now.
GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Web design made easy
WebUI is a little different to most other CSS frameworks due to an emphasis on flexibility and creativity. Although most frameworks do attempt to provide flexibility, they often enforce a particular approach or style, and come with too many limitations. WebUI has been build from the ground up with flexibility as the primary goal – even the components are made that way. WebUI is a system that allows you to invent new designs, and provides simple building blocks to construct much larger CSS components. Complex data entry forms can be created in a precise layout using the built-in grid system that doesn’t throw any surprises. Add responsive behaviour exactly where you want it, with the flexibility to create fixed non-responsive layouts or layout sections.
Check out the full documentation to learn more about WebUI
Install the latest release using NPM
Install the latest release using NuGet
Install the latest release using Bower
Download the latest release
WebUI has no dependencies, so you don’t need to include jQuery.
In your web page add a link to the CSS in the head section of…