- The application platform and the first app were launched by ILM after six months.
- Dow Jones internal developers quickly adapted to the new platform thanks to its efficient design.
- ILM was praised regarding the platforms novel approach to managing application versions and dependencies.
- For the chart building application, ILM developers provided design direction and decided on the app architecture.
- The app received positive reviews and it was used as an example project for developers who were developing an app for the new hosting platform.
Founded in 1882, Dow Jones is a publishing and financial information company, famously known for its publication of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. In addition, Dow Jones publishes and produces newspapers, websites, apps, magazines, conferences and more.
ILM has a history of working with our clients to produce success. Here are a few of our stories…