- I ran webpack -w and at the end of my terminal output I get Output filename not configured…
- I found that you didn’t say npm install with the –save command (so these modules go into the package.json).
- When I run webpack -w I get an error that tells me that my ‘Output filename not configured’.
- Because if you think about React, and we’ll talk a lot more about this, but React is basically composed of different components and there’s always one root component that’s going to render all of its children components.
- I too faced the same issue and finally found I running the “webpack -w” from Public folder and not from the root folder.
Read the full article, click here.
@eggheadio: “Building a React.js App: Up and Running with React and Webpac… by @tylermcginnis33 #React”
Building a React.js App: Up and Running with React and Webpack