- Golang is particularly well suited for highly concurrent applications, such as realtime apps, because of it’s first class language support for coroutines (called goroutines).
- Using RethinkDB allows you to create highly scalable, realtime apps with ease.
- “But I’m only interested in React or Golang or RethinkDB…” – – Each of these topics could stand alone as it’s own course.
- Software developers will need to know how to create Realtime Web apps in the very near future.
- We’re going to be building a realtime web application, and you’ll learn just what you need to build the app.
@MySQL_Server: Build Realtime Apps | React Js, Golang & RethinkDB
#databases #mysql #sql #nosql
Do you want to learn React as fast as possible? Are you curious about Golang, Googles new Programming Language? Do you wonder what it’s like to write fast highly concurrent servers? Interested in creating realtime apps, the simple way?
If you answered YES, then this course is for you!
This course is optimally pace**d so you’ll learn fast. Your time is valuable and I don’t want to waste it, try out the free previews** and I think you’ll understand what I mean by fast/lean learning.
Golang is a awesome new programming language created and maintained by Google. Golang is an modern language, that’s simple to learn and easy to use. Golang is particularly well suited for highly concurrent applications, such as realtime apps, because of it’s first class language support for coroutines (called goroutines). Apps created in Golang are fast, and run on all major platforms (Mac / Windows / Linux).
RethinkDB is the only database I’m aware of that is focused on realtime features. Using RethinkDB allows you…