- React Native is a great choice to build mobile apps.
- Using NativeBase Components In Your Code
- Building React Native Mobile Apps with NativeBase [Sponsor]
- The application’s stack of components is built using native UI components so there are no compromises with the UX.
- NativeBase , an open source framework, lets you write high-quality React Native apps providing a set of customizable and re-usable native components for Android & iOS over single codebase.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Build #ReactJS Native mobile apps with NativeBase:”
Building React Native Mobile Apps with NativeBase [Sponsor]