- Don’t update the app component if a list has the same number of elements and order of elements is the same
- Time for rendering with a simple classic optimisation
- Now take a look into “render()” function of App component.
- If we update elements rarely we can keep this code the way it is.
- The thing I don’t like in this code is that `render()` of app component will be called on EACH update.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Awesome tips to optimise rendering of a set of elements in #ReactJS:”
There is a guide to increase React performance. The advanced tip will increase speed by 20 times.
Tips to optimise rendering of a set of elements in React — Medium