- Using the information we could visually show our components in use, our component props details and our components description.
- Component will come back to us as a string and not a React component.
- In the example componentDocs will hold the components documentation as a JSON object .
- The Object holds all the props we defined in the component.
- Basic React application that renders component documentation
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “Automate documentation for your #ReactJS components:”
In this post we will cover why you might need to document your components and how you can easily achieve this with React…
Automating documentation for your React components — Boyney