- Key differences between spoken languages and programming languages enable us to adapt and shift our ways of thinking more fluidly as we learn programming languages than as we learn spoken languages.
- Day 3 Sat, Jul 2 Click to expand
- Day 2 Fri, Jul 1 Click to expand
- The talk will introduce Oden, an experimental, statically typed, functional programming language built for the Go ecosystem.
- Elm is a new programming language based on the idea of Functional Reactive Programming (FRP).
Read the full article, click here.
@polyconfhq: “At #PolyConf 16 @jellea from @thisisfy will be presenting #Clojure on #iOS w/ #React Native”
PolyConf is a three-day, single track, multi-disciplinary conference on advanced technologies for programmers interested in polyglot approach to software development.
PolyConf 16 A conference for polyglot programmers