- Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Internet Explorer.
- Litrain opened the Issue Oct 3, 2016 � 1 comment
- I’m thinking that the reason is most likely the version of React those two sites are using.
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , or Firefox .
- If you are using IE 11, make sure you turn off “Compatibility View” .
ama – Ask me anything!
@kentcdodds: Anyone know? #reactjs #science
We recommend upgrading to the latest Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
I am new to ReactJS.
So far as I know, if a site uses ReactJS, it will has at least one ‘data-reactroot’ attribute after rendering, is that true?
Why https://asciinema.org/ only has ‘data-reactid’?
And https://www.fiverr.com/ neither has ‘data-reactroot’ nor ‘data-reactid’, how it comes?
In what cases your detector doesn’t work?
I’m thinking that the reason is most likely the version of React those two sites are using. But I’m not certain the exact reason. Let me ask some people 🙂
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.