- Feed Pricing Make a Chart
- Feed Pricing Make a Chart Help
- You own your data and control your privacy.
- Anyone with link can view, collaborators can edit.
- You can also import database data into Plotly with Python or R – see our tutorials on Modern Data .
Read the full article, click here.
@plotlygraphs: “📢 Announcement: Plotly 2 now has Free plan! 🎉📊🎉
🛠 in @reactjs with friends @FormidableLabs”
Make charts and dashboards online from CSV or Excel data. Create interactive D3.js charts, reports, and dashboards online. API clients for R and Python.