- Installing and Setting up React Native Environment – ReactJS News on Installing and Setting up React Native Environment
- Benefits of React Native how to learn react native Learn React Native React Framework React Native Campaign React Native Course react native framework react native tutorial ReactJS Concept What is React Native
- Building cross-platform native apps that work beautifully is a tough task.
- Today, Native environments are extremely powerful and flexible than the browser environments.
- Antonina on Learn to submit HTML data to MySQL database using php
@greenharry4191: An Inforgraphic to Learn @reactnativeapps
#reactjs #tech #androiddev
Building cross-platform native apps that work beautifully is a tough task. Today, Native environments are extremely powerful and flexible than the browser environments. However, developing apps for the different operating systems (OSes) available is a long and tiring process. Each platform requires its own specific set of tooling, its own specific set of abstractions and all platform specific code, making the codes and the concepts unusable for other platforms. Developers are required to learn, write and maintain code for each individual OS. So, they would have create four versions of the same app, and they would differ across the OSes.
Here is an infographic to help you learn a little more about React Native: