- There is no need to do this.refs.username.getDOMNode() and it is deprecated.
- Let us now look at a simple case of targeting DOM elements using Refs in React.
- It is a lot of code – a lot of useful code, and still pretty fast!
- Refs using Typescript Before accessing the refs in your typescript code, it is imperative to define the typing for the referenced elements in Typescript.
- JQuery Selectors vs. React Refs One of the most power features of JQuery is the ability to seamlessly select DOM elements to perform desired actions.
Read the full article, click here.
@IntertechInc: “A quick look at JQuery Selectors vs. React Refs #jquery #reactjs”
A quick look at JQuery Selectors vs. React Refs and why it is obvious that elements can be faster referenced in a React way using Refs.
JQuery Selectors vs. React Refs with Typescript