- We need to create a div element for D3 to build upon before converting it to a React component, var div = document.createElement(‘div’); and this div is what we will have D3 select.
- A library that will allow developers the ability to reroute D3’s output to React’s virtual DOM. React-D3-Library will compile your code into React components, and it also comes with a series of D3 template charts converted to React components for developers who are unfamiliar with D3.
- Not only do we build fully functional React components, but they utilize the power of D3 to automate scaling ranges, normalizing data, and constructing legends.
- Use the componentDidMount() React lifecycle method to make the state aware of your new D3 div .
- import React from ‘react’ ; import rd3 from ‘react-d3-library’ ;
Read the full article, click here.
All of your D3 will now be compiled into React Elements which allows the ability to use React’s diffing algorithm for full optimization
React D3 Library